Is acid reflux causing sleepless nights? Does your spouse have sleepless nights because of your snoring problem? If yes, then the InteVision Foam Wedge Bed Pillow is worth looking into. This is a wedge-shaped pillow designed specifically for patients with acid reflux, poor circulation, snoring, breathing problems and back or neck problems.
The pillow has a two-layer design of 1” top layer of memory foam and a very resilient firm base foam providing maximum comfort. The pillow measures 25” x 24” x 12”, weighs 3.7 lbs. and it’s packaging has the trademark InteVision.
Though a bit on the expensive side, the InteVision pillow’s top layer gives the cushion a soft feel while the firm base gives you the support you desire. The pillow comes with a white, machine-washable cover. The manufacturers have just released an optional 100% Egyptian cotton pillowcase at an additional cost for those needing an extra cover.
- The pillow can be used both to elevate the upper body or as a trunk stabilizer while sleeping on the side.
- Specially designed for those with acid reflux, poor circulation, back or neck problems and can even be used for foot or leg elevation.
- The pillow’s wedge shape gives it a gradual slope which utilizes gravity to for maintaining opened airways and the reflux down.
- The pillow arrives tightly packed but quickly springs to life on opening.
- The InteVision pillow emits a strong, nasty stench of formaldehyde which is extremely acrid, and can be mildly poisoning. It’s however possible to reduce the stench by airing the pillow for at least a week.
- The smell sticks to any fabric it comes in contact with.
- Some find it’s angle rather uncomfortable as you feel like you are sleeping in an upright position. Some even slide down to the bottom of the pillow while asleep!