Sleeping can be tedious to those suffering from acid reflux especially if drinking cold milk doesn’t give any respite. However there is something else which can at least give a good night’s sleep, the Medslant Acid Reflux Wedge Pillow with Memory Foam.
This is a rather big pillow, measuring 32” x 30” x 7”, but provides sufficient space to spread out and sleep. You can comfortably sleep on your side or back for a deserving night’s sleep.
The pillow is recommended by Dr. Mike Roizen of YOU! as the perfect solution to acid reflux symptoms. It is made following doctor’s recommended measurements for drug-free relief from acid reflux and snoring.
The pillow supports and elevates your upper body and uses gravity to keep acid down. It also prevents snoring by keeping airways open for easy breathing and better sleep.
As the pillow is made using hypo-allergenic isofresh memory foam, it easily adjusts to your shape and reduces pressure points for sound sleep and increased comfort. You thus wake up feeling refreshed after a good night’s sleep.
- The USA made pillow is over layered with hypoallergenic ISO fresh memory for maximum comfort and long-lasting support.
- The pillow is 30” wide, assuring sufficient space for a good night’s sleep.
- The odor-free manufactured pillow comes with a removable and washable microfiber cover which resists staining. It also maintains the pillow’s shape to remain soft and perfect against your skin after every wash.
- Medslant pillows last 5-7 years so there’s worry of replacing any crumbling or sagging pillows.
- Besides its included zippered double-stitched cover, Medslant offers extra covers. Allergen covers are separately available.
- Short people may find the slant too steep for a good night’s sleep.
- The pillow curves around some people instead of staying formed perhaps because of the absence of a firmer base.